Thursday, May 3, 2012

Civil Disobedience

First of all I will say that I agree with martin Luther King position about civil disobedience, also when a law is made to purpose to downgrade certain race than I believe it is morally justified not that follow that immoral law. Also there should be no law that is against any people base on their races, religion and genders.  I also agree with St.Augustine when he states that an unfair or unjust law is no law. Finally I agree that protesting and non-violent riot is the right message for the civil disobedience.

2 comments:

  1. Well said Tuhin :) it has to be really deep down hurtful and degrading law to protest. Good read - thanks
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mention some plausible criteria here for CD. The phrase 'non-violent riot' is a bit odd. I presume you mean protest

    ReplyDelete