Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cosmological and Design Argument


                 First of all philosophy focused on who we are or why are we here by study, theories and explains more by knowledge and experience So when doing those philosophies thinking there will be many different arguments or agreement.  
               The cosmological argument is about that god is the creation of the universe, so the “first cause and the “first uncaused” is cause by god. This theory is convincing for me because I believe one of the monotheism religion and I was raised to believe in it (if I didn’t was raised to believe in monotheism religion I might have different feeling about the cosmological argument).  As a believer of the monotheism religions I have to believe that god create this world and our self. Religion has strong influenced on the people for many years and it still continues to be in people mind.

1 comment:

  1. It was interesting to read your perspective on this question (you could perhaps have also said more!)

    ReplyDelete